By enabling caretakers to provide improved nutrition and nutritional habits for infants, toddlers and preschool age children, we believe we can ensure healthy communities. Our goals are to quickly accelerate and extend the reach of evidence-based nutrition interventions and combat nutrient deficiency-related diseases and deaths in relevant and sustainable manners.
Our approach to achieving our mission includes:
- Continuously cultivating a deep understanding of the communities we serve.
- Clearly identifying the barriers and challenges that prevent communities from progressing and systematically resolve them.
- Driving new research to keep track of changing nutrition needs and demonstrate the ongoing impact of our evidence-based approaches.
- Pulling from our growing network of key influencers and extensive experience with the development of nutritional education programs, consumer understanding methods, and product development.
- Collaboratively interacting and fostering a dialogue with health and nutrition thought leaders, governments, and international organizations to enable the most cutting-edge approaches to curb malnutrition and make them accessible to the world’s children.
- Designing innovative, efficient strategies that build upon existing work to combat hidden hunger, and promote nutritionally secure and healthy children now.
- Creating capacity to alleviate global food and nutrition insecurity.