Our Board of Trustees is composed of six leading individuals, including our President, who bring a vast range of knowledge and experience to the task of overseeing the Mathile Institute’s mission and vision.
- Clayton L. Mathile, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer
- Mike Mathile, Chairman, Mathile Enterprise
- W. Dwight Armstrong, Ph.D., CEO of the National FFA Organization
- Richard J. Chernesky, Esq,, Partner, Dinsmore & Shohl, LLP
- W. Ronnie Coffman, Ph.D., International Professor of Plant Breeding & Director, International Programs – CALS , Cornell University
- Diane A. Hirakawa, Ph.D., President